Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Heather at Beg, Borrow, and Teach and Ms. Kidd @ Hangin' Out in Third Grade have awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much! 



I made a promise at the beginning of the summer that I wouldn't let my blog "collect dust" and I think I've kept it...so far. Sticking to my promise has helped me connect with wonderful bloggers who share valuable information.

Now you know whenever you win an award there is a speech given. So, I'm taking the rules for receiving this award and making a speech out of it.

1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you. 
I would like to thank the little people - sorry, I couldn't resist :)  
Seriously, I would like to thank Heather, the author of Beg, Borrow, and Teach AND Ms. Kidd, the author of Hangin' Out in Third Grade for honoring me with this award.

2.  Include a link to their site. 
I've linked their site in two places. So make sure to hop over there.

3.  Include the award image in your post. 
If I had the ink, I would print out the award and take a picture of me proudly holding it.

4.  Give 7 random facts about yourself.
  • During high school, I said I did not want to be a teacher. I wanted to be a pharmacist.
  • My night time snack is Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal
  • I can drive a motorcycle
  • Every morning I hit the snooze button at least 3 times - drives my husband insane 
  • My husband and I lived in Anchorage for 4 years and our daughter was born there
  • I have a fear of public speaking...just in front of adults
  • I LOVE to travel and one day, when I win the lottery, I will travel all over the world!
5.  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. 
At the moment, finding the time to complete this task is impossible. This is my second week of workshops and they have been mentally draining. But, I do promise to complete this task once they are finished. 

6.  When nominating, include a link to their site. 
Will do when I compile the list.

7.  Let other bloggers know when they have been nominated.
Refer to previous statement.

Looking back at what I have written it's not quite a speech, is it? Think I may have just wanted to say "I would like to thank the little people." Yes, I said it again. You have to remember that I'm writing this after a long day at a workshop and my mental state is diminished. 

OK, enough rambling. Go and check out those generous bloggers' websites!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate This Blog