Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies is hosting this wonderful Linky. Here is my list:
1. Decorate bulletin boards
*Click here if you would like to give suggestions*
2. Plan lesson for first day
3. Research and set-up Interactive Student Notebooks to use in Social Studies
4. Research text-mapping to use in Science
5. Make material bins to go by each group of desks
Print, laminate, and cut out classroom jobs
7. Make welcome bags/ letter
8. Create and print daily Mt Math and Mt Language questions
9. Research and collect resources for ELA centers
10. Review notes from Guided Math book study
This should be a good start. Has anyone used #3 or #4 in the classroom? I would love to hear your thoughts/stories about them!
Thank you, Lorraine, for hosting this party!