Sunday, July 15, 2012

Monday Made It and An Award

 Before I share my Monday Made It I want to thank Sara at Math is Elementary for a special award. The Liebster Blog Award is designed for blogs with less than 200 followers to give them recognition. Make sure you check out Sara's blog and become a follower.


The rules are:
1.  Copy and paste the award to your blog
2.  Thank the giver and link back to them
3.  Nominate 5 other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blog

My nominees are:






Cupcakes and Caterpillars





Calling Plays in 2nd Grade


Love Bug Learning







Don't forget to stop by their blogs and become followers!


On to Monday Made it with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics!

I have been playing around with layouts, graphics, borders, etc. trying to familiarize myself with this process. I took the plunge and made iPods with classroom jobs. You can grab your copy of it at my TpT store for free. I only ask that you leave feedback :)



Then I thought to myself, I should spice up some of my board games that the kiddos use on the Promethean board. I decided to start with one theme and create as many as I can. My first theme is robots. 

This first board game is a template. All the features have been activated {action objects such as page reset, jumping back to another page}. The only thing you have to do is type the questions and answers. All the directions are on in the note section of the flipchart. Click on either picture to download from my TpT store. 



For those that don't want to create questions, I have also started creating skill-specific game boards. This one is to review customary measurement. Every week I create a new game focused on the skill being taught. One of my centers is called Math with IWB in which the students, in their group, compete to get the correct answers and reach the finish line first. Get here.













14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I need to make more games for my SMART board.
    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Andi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be time consuming, but very worth it!
      Thanks for visiting!

      Patti

      Delete
  3. I love you game boards makes me wish I had a smart board. Thanks for sharing. Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jill. I am very lucky to have this technology in my classroom!

      Thanks for visiting!
      Patti

      Delete
  4. I LOVE your game boards! Very Cute. I need to make some for my Promethean board also.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Krista. I don't know what I would do without my board. Sometimes I wonder how did I teach before getting it? :)

      Thanks for visiting!
      Patti

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Nelson!

      Glad you stopped by.
      Patti

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment and for visiting!

      Patti

      Delete
  7. Great job on creating your own games! Amazing! I am your latest follower. I would love to have you come and visit my blog and take a look around.

    Kaylynn

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kaylynn! I'm headed to your blog now :)

      Patti

      Delete
  8. Your ipod jobs are so super cute!! Thanks so much for sharing them:) Thanks for linking up too!!!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete

Translate This Blog