Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"All About Me"

In the past, my students were given a booklet to fill out about themselves at the end of the year. This booklet served as a memory book to jot down their favorite things about themselves and the school year. However, 32 students and 5 pages each did not sit well with me. After all, I am a science teacher and each year I teach them ways to preserve the environment. :)
So this year I decided to have them create a memory book using Power Point. They had a blast attaching their pictures, finding clip art to represent their favorite things, and changing themes and transitions! After their project was complete, they saved it to Drop Box, an online file-hosting service. This saved time and my sanity.
This Glog showcases some of the projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate This Blog